Thursday, December 17, 2009

Back up and running...

It has been quite a while since I could post. My laptop died (it was over 6 years old, so it had a very good run). But that's history- I have another laptop to use now so it's time to jump in again.

There has been so much that happened, especially at the Winter Meetings last week! I'll probably put more up on this later, but my household is grieving right now- Placido Polanco was my daughter's favorite Tiger and Curtis Granderson was mine. Now both of them are gone (although they should enjoy playing for top tier teams).

So many bloggers have given input to "The Trade of 2009" that I don't really have anything to add (especially a week later). See here, here, here and here. Suffice it to say that Dombrowski had better be RIGHT on this one.

For what it's worth I still see two large holes for the Tigers (and no, a closer isn't one of them). I still think they need a solid bat in Left Field and another one at DH. Jason Bay is still available (hint). Johnny Damon is still out there too.

That's all for now, but it is good to be back!

No comments: